- Proof of Residency in the school district
- Birth certificate, original or certified copy
- Immunization record
- Social security number (if applicable)
- Name and address of school previously
- Most recent report card and/or official
A child entering kindergarten must be 5 years old
on or before October 16.
Kindergarten students must have a health
assessment prior to entering school.
Transfer students should bring their most
recent report card or transfer slip.
*Contact the school for additional requirements
You’ve found the perfect home, where will the kids go to school?
Mary Scroggs Elementary School
How To Reach Your School:
Chapel Hill/Carrboro Schools
Orange County Schools
Wake Schools (Includes Cary)
NC Directory of Non-Public Schools
Searchable Database of Childcare Facilities